Sunday, January 28, 2007

Thank you!

I would like to say a big thank you for all the people who had been religiously following this blog.

I've heard people who have to read it twice a day, like reading newspaper and I've known people who keeps refreshing it to see if there's an update. I really appreciate this, I do. Although most of this stuff are just my nonsensical losses and minute wins, maybe plus a bit of crappy advice that nobody should follow, I really do hope that one day, you'll be able to see me say a big HEY, I FINALLY CAN BE A FULL TIME TRADER! COME JOIN ME AND WE'LL HUAT TOGETHER!

I would like to see this blog becoming a good reference website for people to have their trading ideas. As of now, most of these stuff are crap because I'm still learning and losing. But if I've never given up hope on myself, I do hope you remember this too. Money can always earn back, but don't lose your confidence. If you go broke (like me), just smile it off and treat it as another of life's many stumbles.

Looks like next year is 'unfavourable' for me. Just look at Straits times today. For those horses out there, congrats! Haha, I'll lie low and hibernate for a year to prepare for a brand whole new year in 2008!

All the best for your next trading week :)

0 comments :