Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Made $650 today, total returns: +$2460

Is it mercury retrograde now?

Taiwan's earthquake affected quite a number of countries in Asia. It's almost a cyber earthquake here because we can't access most if not all the us based sites. It's pretty okay in the morning but around mid morning, everything just comes to a standstill.

Imagine if I had bought huge amount, I'll have died a heart attack. Today hsi cheong like crazy, +400! It opened 300 up already, what a furious gap up after a long break. Luckily I bought small amount of call warrant (half my usual amount to test test), and even before market opens, I made a paper profit of nearly 1k already. Little did I expect the live charts for hsi to be down, so I didn't sell it because I knew it will go up further.

When all the live charts got cut off, i'm basically trading blindly. Since I've made enuff for the day, I decided to call it quits rather than risk trading without any aids. I cut off around 1230pm and quit trading for the day. Capital preservation is more impt, esp after a huge rise, who knows if it may downturn.

But it didn't, it's stronger than I thought. Could have made another 1.1k, but alright lah, too big a risk to trade blindly. I lose around $50 commission by the time i sold another warrant around lunch time. Too risky cos by then almost all connetions went to turtle speed. Alright lah, overall each day above 500 i happy already.

Not a bad day, hope tmr the website is working fine. Dow seems very strong tonight as of now, +70 now.

Total returns: +$2,460 (longcheer cheong slightly)

2 comments :

Priya J said...

I came across this link on insurance, hope can provide more insights.

buy insurance

Pedro Santa Cruz said...

→🌔🌕🌜🌗➞
➞🌜🌗🌕🌔➾Investment is one of the best ways to achieve financial freedom. For a beginner there are so many challenges you face. It's hard to know how to get started. Trading on the Cryptocurrency market has really been a life changer for me. I almost gave up on crypto at some point not until saw a recommendation on Elon musk successfully success story and I got a proficient trader/broker Mr Bernie Doran , he gave me all the information required to succeed in trading. I made more profit than I could ever imagine. I'm not here to converse much but to share my testimony; I have made total returns of $20,500.00 from an investment of just $2000.00 within 1 week. Thanks to Mr Bernie I'm really grateful,I have been able to make a great returns trading with his signals and strategies .I urge anyone interested in INVESTMENT to take bold step in investing in the Cryptocurrency Market, he can also help you RECOVER your lost Cryptocurrencies. you can reach him on WhatsApp : +1(424) 285-0682 or his Gmail : BERNIEDORANSIGNALS@GMAIL.COM
, bitcoin is taking over the world, tell him I referred you➾🌜🌗🌕➝➾