Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I'm okay

HSI tanked like crazy, crashed 450 points down.

I wanted to sell of my call warrants, which I did. But towards the end of the day, I just bought it back at a lower price to short it. If today fall so much, tmr can't be falling another 500 again right??

I hope tmr hsi would recover somewhat, probably i'll just pare down my stacks, or just cut losses. Afterall, trend line not broken yet...it's just dangerously sitting on it. Just like our dear STI. We'll on the top of a peak, can fall either side now, haha!

Tmr is the release of results for capitaland, which i held its warrants. Shld be okay lah, considering there isn't a major selloff today. Well, it did but it recover nicely.

Tmr will be better, ya?

To all my well concerned friends who saw my posting last night, don't worry, I'm not going to do stupid things. My life is still worth living, and it's made much more worth it to know there are many caring friends around me. I thank you sincerely from my hearts. We should go out for the bloody good german beer at millenium walk again someday!

0 comments :