Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Pac andes ATM application process

I tried to see what's the pac andes rights application through ATM was like. I just tested it on one ATM (DBS) a while ago.

I figured out the fastest and fuss free way to apply for your allocated rights (and/or excess rights) is through ATM. For posting to CDP or pac andes HQ, you need to write some forms depending on your options, so I'm not going to do that. Much easier to apply through ATM.

Ultimate dateline for application is on 11th July (9:30pm for ATM, 4:45pm for CDP postings)

I inserted my ATM card for DBS, and after entering my pin number, I was directed to the standard menu screen that everyone should be familiar with. I press the button for the "more services", then pressed the "shares" (something like that, i remember it's on the right column one, exact name not too sure, but should be easy to recognise if you're on the screen) button. I think still have to press "rights allocation" and it'll bring you to a screen where you have to choose the stocks that are currently going rights exercise. Besides Pac andes, I remember seeing allco reits too. The option for "pac andes" is on the left column, top most.

After those standard terms and conditions that you have to click that you understood and read, you'll come to a screen where you will be asked to key in the number of allocated rights PLUS excess rights you want to apply for. That's where I cancelled the whole transaction as I'm not ready to put in my cash now.

I suppose the next screen is to show you the amount that is going to be deducted from your account immediately if you press confirm.

Yup...that's what I remembered. I'll probably do it this fri or so, so my cash won't be stuck so early.

0 comments :