Monday, March 03, 2008

9 to 5? I don't think so

Today, I saw a very wonderful website that inspires me. For a change, this isn't about investment or the stock market, but rather, it's a website that talks about freelancers - people like me!


Naturally I'm interested to see if other freelancers are facing the same problems as me :) I came upon this website as I was looking for a new wallpaper for my desktop. It's been quite a while since I last changed it, so I thought I'll go around looking for one. That's when I came across this website with its beautiful (and motivational) wallpaper. It's from this website called the Freelance Switch.

That little picture attached on this blog post is the wallpaper on my desktop. Motivational huh? :)

-----------------------------------------
I'll carry on my 'sneak preview' on Synear tmr. I'm away for the whole weekend, hence I'm unable to work on it. Been real busy lately.

0 comments :