5. To re-elect Ms Sfry as Mentor Director.
Thursday, May 23, 2013
Notice of Annual General Meeting
Bully the Bear Private Limited
(Incorporated in the Republic of Singapore)
Company Registration No. 8888168IP4
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 1st Annual General Meeting of the Company will be held at a secret location (only to be revealed to people who are attending),on 6th July, Saturday at lunch time.
To be in line with the garmen initiatives of ‘Pay as you use’ scheme (i.e. ERP), attendees of the lunch AGM will be required to pay for their own meals. Yes, we are going Dutch.
Due to our social ineptness, the number of attendees will be kept at around 6 to 8 people. Please register ASAP to book your place.
If you would like to attend the lunch AGM, please email: email@example.com
We will transact the following business activities during the AGM:
1. To receive and adopt the Directors’ Report and Audited Accounts for the year ended 31 March 2013 and the Auditors’ Report thereon.
2. To re-elect Mr La Papillion as CEO.
He is from Paris, France. He is the founder of Bully the Bear Private Limited.
3. To re-elect Mr Patty as IT Director.
He graduated from an atas overseas University and has lots of experience in IT management. He is very knowledgeable in lots of stuff.
4. To re-elect Mr Cw8888 as Finance Director.
He has a trove of experience in planning investment for the company. Using his proprietary “Pillow Strategy”, the company has managed to profit from both the bull and bear! We have consistently outperform other companies.
She graduated from school of itchy hands. She does not come to work often but she gives invaluable advice for the company when needed. She spends most of the time cleaning the company goldfish tanks and extracting information from Kdrama.
6. To re-elect Mr Beary as Toilet Director cum Procurement Director.
He used to be a toilet cleaner at Suntec City. During his stint as a toilet cleaner, he mastered the techniques of how to keep customers by providing 5 stars toilets. After implementing his toilet strategy, the company sales increased by 342%.He is the lobang King and Bao Kar Liao King. With his extensive networks of lobang, the company has managed to keep our expenses down.
7. To re-elect Mr AK71 as Property Investment Director.
He graduated from the school of “Speak Good Ang Moh”. He is in-charge of all REITS investment for the company. He is always hungry and like to ask “Can eat or not?”
8. To re-elect Mr Cory as Business Development Director.
No information is available.
9. To re-appoint ao LLP as Auditors of the Company to hold office until the next Annual General Meeting.
To consider and, if thought ﬁt, to pass, with or without modiﬁcations, the following resolutions as Ordinary Resolutions:
1. Establishment of “Feed Beary” Fund. Our director, Mr Beary, said that he has no money to attend the lunch AGM. We are looking for sponsors to pay for Mr Beary lunch AGM expenses. If you would like to see Mr Beary at the lunch AGM, please donate generously to the fund.
2. To approve the release of Polar Bear, Koala Bear and Panda into the wild.
3. To approve the purchase of 500,000 fishing nets.
Kind and special thanks to ao who drafted this interesting AGM invitation for our cbox gathering and pretty much organised it. Small lunch, nothing much and don't expect too much. I'll make time for it.